Saturday, November 6, 2010

God's Message Today, "Abide in Me and let My words abide in you."

Photobucket


God's Message Today, "Abide in Me and let My words abide in you."

His message to me:  "If you will abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it will be done unto you."  (John 15:7)

My response to the Word:  I will abide in Christ and I will let the Word of God sink deep within my soul and spirit.  By doing so I know that God will hear and answer my prayers.  Wonderful things will happen to me as I live expectantly, believe confidently, and pray affirmatively.  I will do my best to constantly abide in Jesus Christ, my Lord.

My prayer:  Lord, I am a branch and you are the vine.  In order to be a fruitful branch I know I must stay close to you, abide in your presence, and let your words abide in me.  This gives me faith, rest and hope, and it brings answers to my prayers.  Thank you for letting me abide in you.  Thank you for your Word.

Today's Scriptures:  John 5:38-40; 1 John 2:28;
1 John: 3:6;  Psalms 119:11.

Have a joyful day.

Nan






                                                       

1 comment:

  1. i really liked the music. new lyrics to "danny boy" and the words changing on the leaf was great. where do you get the energy to try all this new stuff???? i need some. jeanie

    ReplyDelete